Fulton Winery, St. Helena
This heritage winery was originally constructed in 1860 and is the oldest continuously family owned winery in the Napa Valley. The current owners are direct descendants of the original 1860 builder/owner David Fulton. We reconstructed of an exact replica of the original winery that collapsed in 1974 using turn of the century photos and historic records. The new winery is set between the original oak trees, just as it was in 1860.